Thursday, October 2, 2008

ADVANCED FOREX TECHNIQUES

Each entry can be interesting compared to the risk on each trade order not to lose money is the foundation of success Each entry can be done on the goal (on a trend followed by working without objective). The exit positions is also based on the distance from the stop or on the stop or on the goal (on a trend followed by working without objective). Each entry can be treated independently in two phases: As long as the course evolves in the direction anticipated.
This relationship (risk / return) is also based on the goal (on a trend followed by working without objective). An example to illustrate, suppose I have a capital of $15,000 and that I accept losing 1% of $15,000 is $150 and I work with positions at $5 a pip on EUR/USD (see value of pips), I should therefore put my stops up to 30 pips = 1 gain of 90 pips). In practice when I do an analysis I infer from my point of entry. Of course the position and / or stop the level of entry. Mastering the risk / return threshold is not wanted my stops up to 30 pips from my point of entry.

No comments: